Turn Your Donation Into a Gift
Donations can be made to Life2Orphans as a Gift in honor of a relative, friend, teacher, co-worker or any very special person. A card designed by one of the Ukrainian children will be sent to the gift recipient announcing your donation in their honor.
* Make a donation here
to Life2Orphans via PayPal.com
* Provide the following information in the appropriate PayPal fields or message block:
1. Name (in space provided) and address (in message block) of the gift recipient.
2. Name and address of the donor
3. Occasion (i.e. Birthday, Anniversary, Holiday, Memorial)
4. Date by which the card should arrive (allow 7 days for processing)
5. Donation amount and whether or not you want to mention this amount in the card.
* You will be contacted via email to verify information prior to a card being sent (optional).
The inside of the card will say:
“Dear (Recipient name),
In honor of your (occasion) a gift (of “amount”- optional) has been donated to Life2Orphans by (donor name).
Life2Orphans is a group of caring individuals working to improve the life of orphans in the Ukraine.
Please take a moment to visit our website, www.life2orphans.org, to see what a wonderful gift you have just received.”
Copyright Notice: All text and photos on the Life2Orphans.org website and photos accessed via links from the Life2Orphans.org website, are the property of Life2Orphans.org and are protected by International copyright laws. No permission, either express or implied, is granted for the electronic transmission, storage, retrieval, or printing of the text or photographs contained on Life2Orphans.org, other than that which is related to the normal "caching" practices of web browsers. No parties/individuals visiting Life2Orphans.org may otherwise copy, modify, publish, transmit, or distribute the contents of the website or that of the photographs found on this site, or photographs accessed via links from the Life2Orphans.org website. Express written permission must be granted, on behalf of the President of Life2Orphans (Megan Fordenbacher), in order to use the text or the photographs at Life2Orphans.org for any purpose that is not outlined above. Your viewing of the text and photographs accessed from the Life2Orphans.org website indicates your acceptance of these conditions.